Richmond House Room (Level 1)
The Richmond House Room, located on Level 1, was donated to Duke by Mrs. Mary D.B.T. Semans and architect Karl Bock in 1956.
- This room is non-reservable and available on a drop-in basis from 8a - 5p
- First priority use is for Duke Health Students, Faculty, Clinicians, and Researchers
- Limit use of space to 2-3 hours so others can have access
- For security purposes, take personal belongings with you when you leave the room for more than 15 minutes.
- We reserve the right to move any unattended personal items to lost and found, which is located at the Library’s Service Desk on Level 2R.