- Look for a specific article
PubMed Single Citation Matcher
Finding Specific Journal Articles & Full Text from Duke Collections
Please check if articles are available in Duke collections before making an Interlibrary Loan request. There are many ways to check for Duke access including:
- Duke PubMed: Search for article citation information, then follow Getit@Duke links or links to free full text in PubMed Central (PMC)
- EJournals: Search by journal title in this list of biomedical journals available through the Medical Center Library & Archives
- Duke Libraries Catalog: Search for full holdings, including print by journal name
If you are having trouble determining if access is available, please contact Interlibrary Loan at 919.660.1138.
- Look for a specific journal
- Find a journal abbreviation
- Search for a journal impact factor
- Search a database for your topic
- Get Off-campus access
- Stay Current
- Journal Impact Factors
- Video Tutorials
Access Articles: PubMed's Single Citation Matcher
Short video (2:38) on accessing full-text articles via PubMed's Citation Matcher.
Access Articles: Catalog and E-Journals Search
Short video (2:40) on using the E-journals page and catalog.
- Printable Instructions
Finding an article or journal
Directions and tips on finding a journal using the Online Catalog or the E-Journals page.