Lockers are located on Level 3 and are issued on a first come/first served basis for the Duke community. For combinations and questions, please inquire at the Library Service on Level 2R, Monday through Friday, 8a - 6p.
Expectations for Locker Use
- All Library materials stored in lockers must be checked out to the locker user. No reference or reserve material may be kept in lockers.
- Any items not belonging to the locker user are subject to removal by Library staff.
- All food items must be sealed. Open food containers that might attract insects or animals must be discarded.
- Valuables should not be kept in lockers.
- The Library is not responsible for the loss of items in the event of theft, fire, etc.
Please complete the following form to request the use of a locker.