Use the search function below to search the library catalog for books in all the Duke University libraries.
Search the Library Catalog
Our books are located on Level 1 in Room 102 and have "Stacks" listed as the location in the online catalog. They are available Monday-Friday: 8 am – 11:30 pm; Saturday: 12 noon – 8 pm; and Sunday: 12 noon – 12 midnight.
- The collection is arranged by call number.
- A - WF (Room 102F)
- WG - Z (Room 102C)
- Oversize books are at the end of the collection in Room 102C, along with our recreational reading materials in the Engel Collection.
- Older books (pre-1995) have “LSC General” listed as the location in the online catalog and are stored in the Library Service Center. They can easily be recalled through the online catalog (see instructions below) and delivered to our Library.
You can request books through the online catalog following the instructions below:
- Find the item you want in the catalog, then make a request using the “Get this Title (place request)” feature.
- Use your NetID and password or your 10-digit library card/badge number and its verification.
- Books will be available for pickup at the Library's service desk.
- Books can also be delivered to the PA, DPT and School of Nursing facilities within one business day unless the books are from other libraries.
Want to suggest a purchase for the Library?
Please complete our purchase request form.