Reading Room (Level 1, Room 102)
The Reading Room, located on Level 1, is a non-reservable open seating space equipped with large tables. It contains two adjacent group study rooms which are available for reservation. For questions about using this space, please contact Mindy Guzman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Reading Room and resources are accessible Monday - Friday from 8a - 5p
- Houses the book collections which are open for browsing
- Contains group study rooms 102A and 102B (reservable) and the Richmond House Room (non-reservable)
- For security purposes, the entrance door to the Reading Room locks promptly at 5p.
- Please take personal belongings with you when you leave the room.
- We reserve the right to move any unattended personal items to lost and found, which is located at the Library’s Service Desk on Level 2R.