Study Carrels and Collaborative Spaces (Levels 2R and 3)
Study Carrels and collaboration spaces are available on Levels 2R and 3 of the Library. They vary in size, capacity, and equipment.
- These spaces are non-reservable and available on a drop-in basis
- First priority use is for Duke Health Students, Faculty, Clinicians, and Researchers
- Limit use of spaces to 2-3 hours so others can have access
- For security purposes, take personal belongings with you when you leave the room for more than 15 minutes.
- We reserve the right to move any unattended personal items to lost and found, which is located at the Library’s Service Desk on Level 2R.