Leila is the library liaison for the Doctor of Physical Therapy program, the Master of Biomedical Sciences program, and the Duke AHEC program.
As a research specialist, Leila works with faculty, staff and students to provide library services such as: systematic reviews of the literature; classes on evidence-based practice, resources and tools; research consultations; and office hours.
MLIS, School of Information Studies, University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee
BS, Biology, Marietta College
Current Appointments and Affiliations
10 Searle Center Drive, DUMC 3702,
Durham, NC 27710
Medical Center Library & Archives
Presentations and Appearances
- Tousignant-Laflamme, Y, Christopher, S, Clewley, D, Ledbetter, L, Cook, CJ, & Cook, CE. (2017, May 9). Does shared decision making results in better health related outcomes for individuals with painful musculoskeletal disorders? A systematic review. Journal of Manual & Manipulative Therapy, 1-7.
- De Gagne, JC, Choi, M, Ledbetter, L, Kang, HS, & Clark, CM. (2016, September). An Integrative Review of Cybercivility in Health Professions Education. Nurse educator, 41 (5), 239-245. (Review)
- Raastad, J, Reiman, M, Coeytaux, R, Ledbetter, L, & Goode, AP. (2015, April 1). The association between lumbar spine radiographic features and low back pain: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Seminars in Arthritis and Rheumatism, 44 (5), 571-585.
- Raastad, J, Reiman, M, Coeytaux, R, Ledbetter, L, & Goode, AP. (2015, April). The association between lumbar spine radiographic features and low back pain: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Seminars in arthritis and rheumatism, 44 (5), 571-585. (Review)
- Goode, AP, Reiman, MP, Harris, L, DeLisa, L, Kauffman, A, Beltramo, D, Poole, C, Ledbetter, L, & Taylor, AB. (2015, March). Eccentric training for prevention of hamstring injuries may depend on intervention compliance: a systematic review and meta-analysis. British journal of sports medicine, 49 (6), 349-356. (Review)
- Ledbetter, LS. (1998, January). Proceedings, Ninety-seventh Annual Meeting Medical Library Association, Inc. Seattle, Washington May 24-28, 1997. Bulletin of the Medical Library Association, 86 (1), 117-143.
- De Gagne, JC, Kang, HS, Choi, M, Ledbetter, LS, & Clark, C. (2016, July 13). Civil Use of Social Media Technology in Health Professional Education. 27th International Nursing Research Congress. Cape Town, South Africa.
- (2016, January). Sports Physical Therapy Section Poster Presentations (Abstracts SPO1–SPO119).