As the Biomedical Research Liaison Librarian, Emily provides targeted support and services to biomedical researchers in the Duke community. By providing workshops, research consultations, instructional sessions, assistance with literature searching, and more; Emily supports the entire research life-cycle for the biomedical researcher.
Master of Science in Information, School of Information, University of Michigan (2007)
Bachelor of Science, Biology, Central Michigan University (2005)
Current Appointments and Affiliations
Service to Duke University
Presentations and Appearances
- Scult, MA, Paulli, AR, Mazure, ES, Moffitt, TE, Hariri, AR, & Strauman, TJ. (2017, January). The association between cognitive function and subsequent depression: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Psychological medicine, 47 (1), 1-17.
- Mazure, ES, & Alpi, KM. (2015, April). Librarian readiness for research partnerships. Journal of the Medical Library Association : JMLA, 103 (2), 91-95.
- Mazure, E, Gariepy, LW, McDaniel, JA, & White, ER. (2013, January). Developing LibGuides Training: A Blended-Learning Approach. In Using LibGuides to Enhance Library Services A LITA Guide American Library Association. (Chapter)
- Mazure, EM, & Thibodeau, PL. The role of the library in Public Access Policy compliance (Accepted). In Librarians and translational research. (Chapter)
- Mazure, ES, & Thibodeau, PL. The role of the library in Public Access Policy compliance (In preparation). In Librarians and translational research. (Chapter)