Room 212E (Level 2R)
Room 212E, located on Level 2R, is available for collaborative study and training when not in use for meetings or training.
- This room is non-reservable and available on a drop-in basis
- First priority use is for Duke Health Students, Faculty, Clinicians, and Researchers
- Can only be scheduled for meetings by Library staff. See http://spaces.mclibrary.duke.edu for rooms that are available for booking.
- Limit use of room to 2-3 hours so others can have access
- For security purposes, take personal belongings with you when you leave the room for more than 15 minutes.
- We reserve the right to move any unattended personal items to lost and found, which is located at the Library’s Service Desk on Level 2R.