Duke Medical Center Library & Archives
Website "Refresh" Round 2 Completed
Posted On: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 - 12:05 by Beverly Murphy
Our Website has undergone the final stage of its facelift! Here are some additional enhancements.
- A magnifying glass icon has been added to the top front of our Website that leads to a Google Search of our site. This makes it easier to search our entire site with a click to one standard location.
- Top navigation options have been renamed and streamlined for quicker access to resources.
- Two sections of the site now have redesigned (colorized) and categorized side menus with corresponding drop down menus to help in navigating the Website
- About Us - Building, Library...
Website Usability Survey (We Need Your Help!)
Posted On: Friday, September 25, 2020 - 01:50 by Beverly Murphy
Duke University Medical Center Library & Archives would like to know your thoughts about our Website to help inform our continued redesign efforts. Please help us by taking a few minutes to share your feedback! All responses are anonymous and will be kept confidential. Thank You!
Website "Refresh" is Here!
Posted On: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 02:34 by Beverly Murphy
Our Website (most primarily the frontal portal) has undergone a facelift!
Though it has a similar look and feel to the previous version, you will notice some distinct enhancements:
- More resources added to the "Quicklinks" including DynaMed, CINAHL, and Mobile Apps
- Redesigned search widget for quick queries in PubMed, UpTodate, E-journals, the Catalog and our Website
- Addition of a new set of high value menu resources and services offering "Our Expertise" in evidence-based practice, instructional support, systematic reviews, citation management, medical archives, and more.
- New drop-down menus that...
Our Website has Been "Refreshed"
Posted On: Friday, June 10, 2016 - 18:26 by Beverly Murphy
As of Monday, June 13th, our Website has been refreshed! The features that you love and are accustomed to using are still here, along with a few new ones that we've added.
Our fresh look and feel has different colors, bigger fonts, an incorporated search widget on every page, quick access to chat, restyled newsletter and blog, enhanced mobile features, and more. This refresh will also allow us to be more flexible in our maintenance and any future modifications.
Take a stroll through the site and let us know how you like our new look and feel. We welcome your feedback!MORE
What's New on the Website? Search Widget & Enhanced Blog!
Posted On: Monday, April 22, 2013 - 11:55 by Beverly Murphy
New Search WIdget!
A quick and easy search widget is now located at the top of every page on our Website! The widget includes more direct options for searching PubMed, Clinical Searcher (highlighed in our February 2013 issue), UpToDate, E-Journals, E-Books, the Catalog, and the Library's Website. Just click on a tab to see the various search functions available.
Categories: Resource Updates