Duke Medical Center Library & Archives Blog
Systematic Review Screening Tool Available
Posted On: Wednesday, October 18, 2023 - 12:23 by Sarah Cantrell
Duke Medical Center Library & Archives offers an institutional site license for Covidence!
What is Covidence?
Web-based software platform designed to facilitate the systematic review process. It can also be used for other reviews and evidence synthesis projects.
What does Covidence do?
Assists with multiple steps in the systematic review process, including:
- Importing data from citation management tools like EndNote or databases
- Screening and selecting studies
- Resolving conflicts
- Extracting study data
- Assessing study quality/risk of bias
- Exporting data to multiple file types
- Creating PRISMA flow diagrams
How do I access Covidence?…MORE
Categories: Explore Tools