Duke Medical Center Library & Archives
Systematic Review Screening Tool Available
Posted On: Monday, September 23, 2019 - 07:50 by Sarah Cantrell
Duke Medical Center Library & Archives now offers an institutional site license for Covidence!
What is Covidence?
Web-based software platform designed to facilitate the systematic review process.
What does Covidence do?
Assists with multiple steps in the systematic review process, including:
- Importing data from citation management tools like EndNote
- Screening and selecting studies
- Resolving conflicts
- Extracting study data
- Assessing study quality/risk of bias
- Exporting data to multiple file types
- Creating PRISMA diagrams ...
Categories: Explore Tools