Duke Medical Center Library & Archives
Tag: alternative medicine
No Access to Natural Medicines
Posted On: Friday, January 19, 2018 - 00:00 by Jamie Conklin
Access to Natural Medicines has been suspended temporarily while we negotiate a new contract through the Carolina Consortium. We will post an update when access is restored.
In the meantime, here are a few other available resources that may be useful:
• Lexicomp (Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information)
• About Herbs Search (Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center)
• Herbs at a Glance (National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health)
We apologize for...MORE
Finding the Evidence on Alternative Medicine
Posted On: Friday, June 12, 2015 - 11:15 by Brandi Tuttle
Natural Standard and Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database are now collectively known as Natural Medicines. The Library subscribes to this database to give Duke affiliated healthcare providers an authoritative resource on dietary supplements, natural medicines, and complementary, alternative, and integrative therapies.
Natural Medicines provides a wealth of information including:
- Clinically relevant, bottom-line-focused information and ratings via evidence-based natural ingredient monographs
- Over 90,000+ new commercial products, including product data and an evidence-based NMBER...
Tags: alternative medicine