Food for Fines!
The Medical Center Library & Archives, along with Perkins, Lilly, Law and the Music Libraries, will be doing a food drive until October 26, 2018.
Patrons will be asked to provide non-perishable food items, plus high-need hygiene and infant items (i.e. toothpaste and diapers), in exchange for library fine reductions. All donations will be sent to the Food Bank of Central & Eastern NC to benefit counties affected by Hurricane Florence.
- 1 non-perishable food item = $1 fine waived
- $25 maximum for all late or recall fines
- Lost item replacement fees are NOT eligible for waiving
- Donations for fines will be accepted at any participating libraries
- Donations may be exchanged for fine reductions after-hours by using the Donations Form