Duke Medical Center Library & Archives
June 2021 Archive
Clinical Tools: A Quick Connection to the Evidence
Posted On: Friday, June 25, 2021 - 11:10 by Sarah Cantrell
Seeking quick and reliable answers to your clinical questions? Look no further than the Library’s Clinical Tools page! Here you will find a handy list of links to point-of-care resources, decision-support tools, core eBooks, guidelines, and patient education information.
Some of these include:
- DynaMed, which provides evidence-based clinical information concerning diseases, drugs, and other therapies that is highly useful when making decisions about patient care.
- The ability to craft a single search for your patient’s problem/intervention...
Website "Refresh" Round 2 Completed
Posted On: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 - 12:05 by Beverly Murphy
Our Website has undergone the final stage of its facelift! Here are some additional enhancements.
- A magnifying glass icon has been added to the top front of our Website that leads to a Google Search of our site. This makes it easier to search our entire site with a click to one standard location.
- Top navigation options have been renamed and streamlined for quicker access to resources.
- Two sections of the site now have redesigned (colorized) and categorized side menus with corresponding drop down menus to help in navigating the Website
- About Us - Building, Library...