Duke Medical Center Library & Archives
November 2016 Archive
Five EndNote Advanced Features
Posted On: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 10:24 by Jamie Conklin
Whether you're new to EndNote or a long-time fan, improve your EndNote experience with these five advanced features.
1. Customize how EndNote looks
Some of our favorite Preferences include:
- Within "Display Fonts," make that font size bigger!
- Within "PDF Handling," have EndNote rename PDF files as Author + Year + Title.
- Within "Display Fields," hide the fields you don't use (e.g. read/unread status) and display those you do (e.g. Research Notes). Also, uncheck the box to "Display all authors in the Author field."
- Experiment with the library layout on a PC or on a...
Categories: Resource Updates
DynaMed Plus Available
Posted On: Friday, November 11, 2016 - 10:21 by Megan von Isenburg
By offering bulleted topic overviews on diseases, drugs and other therapies, DynaMed Plus seeks to make the best available evidence easier to...MORE
Tags: DynaMed Plus