2019 Novel Coronavirus Information
Posted by Sarah Cantrell - Friday, January 31, 2020
If you are seeking information and articles on the 2019 Novel Coronavirus outbreak, we recommend the following resources.
- To identify published articles indexed in PubMed, you may use this search strategy or click on the link to execute the search:
"COVID-19"[Supplementary Concept] OR "severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2"[Supplementary Concept] OR "COVID-19"[tw] OR "COVID 19"[tw] OR COVID19[tw] OR "2019-nCoV"[tw] OR "2019 ncov"[tw] OR (Wuhan[tw] AND coronavirus[tw]) OR (2019[tw] AND (new[tw] OR novel[tw]) AND coronavirus[tw])
- DynaMed has a topic entry on Novel Coronavirus.
- NEJM offers a collection of articles and other resources on the 2019 Novel Coronavirus outbreak.
- The World Health Organization provides information, guidance, and daily updates.
- The CDC compiles information for healthcare professionals, labs, and travelers.
- Elsevier offers a free portal with resources on novel coronavirus.
- Patient education and related information can be found via MedlinePlus.