Systematic Review Screening Tool Available
Duke Medical Center Library & Archives now offers an institutional site license for Covidence!
What is Covidence?
Web-based software platform designed to facilitate the systematic review process.
What does Covidence do?
Assists with multiple steps in the systematic review process, including:
- Importing data from citation management tools like EndNote
- Screening and selecting studies
- Resolving conflicts
- Extracting study data
- Assessing study quality/risk of bias
- Exporting data to multiple file types
- Creating PRISMA diagrams
How do I access Covidence?
You can access Covidence by going to the Duke Covidence Sign-Up Page and entering your name and Duke email address.
What if I already have a Covidence account?
If you already have a Covidence account, you may already have access! A quick way to check is to log into your Covidence account and click "Start a new review." You should see an option to use the Duke Medical Center Library account.
Where can I request help?
There are multiple ways to get help with using Covidence.
- If you would like a summary of what Covidence does and how it works, check out the Covidence Knowledge Base. It contains many excellent brief tutorials and tips.
- If you would like more information on the systematic review process, check out our guide Systematic Reviews: The Process.
- If you would like individual instruction or a group instruction session, you can request a consult or class from our Ask a Librarian page.