Welcome to Duke!
I want to welcome all our new faculty, learners, and staff to Duke Medicine and the Medical Center Library & Archives. Here are my tips for a successful experience at Duke!
- Get to know and contact our expert staff. They are ready to help you be successful!
- Visit our Websites and discover the vast resources available to you at Duke.
- Find a space to study or collaborate in the Library in the Mudd building. We have everything from group rooms to individual carrels and comfy chairs.
- ASK a Librarian or any member of our staff! Whenever you need assistance or need to find something, contact us – no question is too trivial or outlandish. We can often point you to lots of Duke resources as well as traditional library materials.
- Tell us how we can improve! Send us an email, drop by the Service Desk, or chat with a librarian. Your feedback makes us more relevant to what you require to be successful in your role at Duke.
We also solicit ideas, suggestions, and comments for improvements through surveys.