Papers Now Available through Duke OIT
What is Papers?
Papers is a reference management tool that imports citations, automatically downloads full-text articles, and keeps your research library organized and portable.
- Sync your library between home and work, whether you're using a Mac, PC, iPad, or iPhone
- Import and organize articles with collections and smart collections
- Highlight and annotate articles in multiple colors
- Share and collaborate with colleagues
- Insert citations into writing projects, whether in Microsoft Word, email, PowerPoint, or Excel
Licenses are available for $50 through OIT (they are normally $79). These are perpetual licenses that do not expire, and a license allows you to install the software on up to 3 devices. The software is available for both Mac and Windows. For a small additional fee to the Apple Store, Papers can also be loaded onto iOS devices.
For more information about Papers and other reference management tools, visit the Library's guide at http://guides.mclibrary.duke.edu/refmanagement