ClinicalKey is Here!
MD Consult has been a key resource for e-books and other information for many years. But over the years, Elsevier has been looking at other approaches to bring together expanded information that would be useful for clinicians as well as learners.
ClinicalKey, Elsevier's latest product, has replaced MD Consult! It brings together a very large number of e-books, along with journals, Procedures Consult, First Consult, surgical Vitals and other useful clinical information.
ClinicalKey is now live!
- Single search interface across resources!
- 1,000 e-books in medicine and surgery
- Procedures Consult
- Videos as well as text
- 312 ACGME required procedures
- 5 specialties (Internal and Emergency Medicine, Orthopedics, Anesthesiology, Family Medicine, and General Surgery)
- First Consult
- Over 750 point-of-care clinical monographs that assist with complex cases in in 37 specialty areas
- More than 450 point-of-care resources for surgery
- 13,000 surgical and medical videos and over 5 million images
- ClinicalTrials.gov database listings
- 4,000 practice guidelines
- 500 medical and surgical journals published by Elsevier
In addition to these resources, you will still have access to drug information from Gold Standard (2,900 monographs), patient care handouts, and MEDLINE abstracts.
We hope you find that this expanded access to e-books and other clinical resources supports your work and learning at Duke!