Posted by Beverly Murphy - Monday, February 4, 2013
Beginning February 4, 2013, the Library will provide 24-hour access to the building for Duke Medicine faculty, students, and clinical staff.
- Hours are open to the public: Monday - Friday 8 am to 7 pm
- Card access all other hours for Duke Medicine faculty, students, and clinical staff with ID badges
- Duke University faculty and students, TRLN faculty and students, and other authorized users can have extended access during the following hours: Monday-Friday: 7 pm -12 midnight; Saturday: 12 noon - 8 pm; Sunday: 12 noon - 12 midnight. These users must present a current university ID or be on our authorized list.
- Reading Room and Book Collections will be available Monday-Friday: 8 am -12 midnight; Saturday: 12 noon - 8 pm; Sunday: 12 noon - 12 midnight.
- Library will be completely closed on official Duke Medicine Holidays. NO access will be available.